Sorry if the podcast wasn’t working earlier (Jan 2, 2012) it is back up now. Click here if it isn’t working.
Please click the player above to listen to my very first Shakopee podcast. You will soon be able to subscribe in iTunes. Please leave you comments below and ask questions to be answered on future podcasts. I want this to work for you, so let me know what kind of information is helpful, boring or fun.
I would greatly appreciate if you shared this post with your friends and family. There are also options for embedding the podcast on your website as well. Spread the word!
Happy new year and have a great day!
• Every two weeks before city council meetings
• Subscribe through iTunes (will be available shortly)
• All of the links and information will be at www.bradtabke.com/shakocast
• Thank you Park & Rec for a great Jack Frost New Year’s Eve party at Lions Park. Also thank you to the Lions Club for supporting the project again this year!
▼ Community and City Events
• 1.2.12 & 1.16.12 – City Facilities Closed (Community Center Open)
• 1.3.12 – City Council Meeting
• 1.11.12 – Shakopee Chamber Annual Meeting – 11:30 at the Wilds business.shakopee.org/business-builder-luncheon-series-annual-meeting
• 1.19.12 – Derby Days Meeting – 6:30 PM at Community Center
• 1.19.12 – ShakopeeConnect Annual Kickoff – 6 pm at Pablos business.shakopee.org/shakopeeconnect-2012-kick-off-event
▼ City Council Meeting Preview Agenda Packet
• Oath of Office Watch Live 7 pm 1/3/2012
▼ Consent Agenda
• Thank you to Patricia Pennington for her 31 years of service who is retiring on January 19 from the Engineering Division.
• Shakopee Valley News is designated the Official Newspaper
• February Meeting changed from Feb 7 to 8 due to MN caucus
• Liaison appointments
• 13A1 – Update on County Road 69 Improvement
• 13F1 – Discussion of Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community to put 2 parcels of land in Shakopee in trust
• 13F2 – Appraisal of Downtown Fire Station
• 13F3 – Goals and objectives workshop