Thursday, November 14, 2013 is Give to the Max Day in Minnesota where magnanimous souls donate to great non-profits that serve our community. If you are able, please give generously to these groups that do so much for us all.
Here is a list of your favorite non-profits serving Shakopee. Use the comment sections below to share your favorite.
- List of Shakopee non-profits and schools at GiveMN.org.
- Scott-Carver-Dakota Cap Agency, Inc. – CAP assists and empowers people to achieve social and economic well-being by providing services in partnership with our communities.
- Southern Valley Alliance for Battered Women – Southern Valley Alliance for Battered Women’s mission is to assist victims of domestic abuse.
- Scott County Historical Society – Searching, Saving and Sharing the history and cultural heritage of Scott County.
- Safe Haven Shelter for Youth – Our mission is to create lasting change in the lives of youth and young adults through strength-based services.
- Shakopee Educational Endowment Foundation – SEEF is dedicated to enriching and improving education in Shakopee Schools by funding opportunities that go beyond the district’s budget.
- River Valley YMCA – The YMCA is a non-profit charity with a cause to strengthen communities. We raise funds annually to keep the Y accessible to all.
- FISH Network – The mission of FISH is to work together to meet human needs so individuals will be able to lead healthy, transformed lives.
- Saints Healthcare Foundation – Your support is critical to enabling St. Francis and St. Gertrude’s to acquire the most advanced healthcare technology, expand health services, enrich patient support services and enhance the healing environment for patients and their families in our community.
- Carver Scott Humane Society – The Carver-Scott Humane Society provides care and shelter for homeless dogs, cats and small exotics until they are adopted.In Mpls MN area.
- Good to Go Kids – Good to Go Kids is a community-based organization that provides food and school supplies to needy students in Minnesota.
- Carver Scott Educational Foundation – The Carver-Scott Educational Foundation strives to connect the charitable aspirations of individuals, families, and organizations with the needs of the community, and the programs and services of the Carver-Scott Educational Cooperative.
Thank you for your donations!!