As of this posting, the 3/20/2012 agenda and council packet were not online. I’ll get links as soon as they are available.
Judy Cox’s Retirement Party is 5:30 to 7:00 pm Tuesday, March 20, 2012. Judy has been with the city for 41 years and we wish her the best in retirement!! She is a big reason why Shakopee works so efficiently and amazingly well. Please stop by to honor her work for Shakopee the last 41 years!
Shakopee Diversity Summit
March 22 from 6 to 8 pm is Shakopee’s first Diversity Summit to raise awareness for our diversity in Shakopee. Click the link below for more information.
There are many road construction projects moving forward on consent agenda for Tuesday
Overlays in Presidential Streets
- Monroe, Madison and Jefferson between 10th and 11th.
- 11th from Polk to Adams
- Polk, Harrison, Jackson from 11th to 12th
- Monroe, Madison and Jefferson from 12th to Vierling
- 13th west of Polk
Overlays SE of 10th & Spencer
- Main from 10th to 11th
- 11th from Spencer to Minnesota
- Minnesota from 10th to south of Vierling
- Clover Ct
- Vierling Ct north of Vierling
Overlays Barrington Dr area
- Barrington Dr from Townline (Spencer) to 78
- Cortland Circle
- Carriage Circle
Overlay of Vierling Drive
- Marystown/Adams west to between Polk and Taylor
- Spencer west to between Marystown and Fuller (where road used to end at new fire station)
- Main St between 1st Ave and Bluff Ave
- Set Public Hearing for Valley View construction between Sarazin and Evergreen Ln